| invites you to "Duck Creek Village Utah" a short 3-hour drive North of Las Vegas. Escape from the Big City Life and get that mountain cabin you've always wanted or that wooded piece of land.
- Duck Creek sits above 8600 feet.
- Enjoy the four seasons that Cedar Mountain has to offer. Thousands of miles of snowmobile and ATV trails. Biking & hiking. The Ultimate fishing is right here in the heart of Dixie's National Forest, beautiful ponds, streams and major
lakes all just minutes away from each other.
- Experience The Best Snow on earth, world class skiing and mountain biking is at Brian Head Ski Resort, just 25 minutes from the cabin in Duck Creek.
- The quaint little town of Duck Creek has several year round residents and visitors every weekend that come to enjoy their own little piece of heaven in the mountains. The small village here offers local restaurants, great shopping and small town celebrations all thru the year.
- Cedar Mountain is surrounded by Several National Parks, offering the most scenic landscape in the western United States.
Office: (435) 682-2567
Office: (800) 217-0018
Cell: (435) 590-3766
Residence: (435) 682-4000
Fax: (435) 214-2463
Site Map in html
Site Map in xml